AUGUST 2020 – CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
With the gradual relaxation of some of the Covid restrictions, we are pleased to confirm that our beautiful village hall is now open again for hirers. There are of course limitations to numbers in line with Government guidance and our Booking Secretary can discuss your options.
Please see below our Covid-Secure requirements which all hirers must adhere to in order for us to keep our Hall open.
- YOU MUST NOT ENTER IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
- IF YOU DEVELOP COVID-19 SYMPTOMS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF VISITING OUR HALL, ALERT TEST, TRACK AND TRACE AND ALERT OUR CARETAKER (07875 491031) AND ALSO THE ORGANISER OF THE ACTIVITY YOU ATTENDED
- MAINTAIN 2 METRES SOCIAL DISTANCING AS FAR AS POSSIBLE
- USE THE HAND SANITISER PROVIDED ON ENTERING THE HALL. CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN, SOAP AND PAPER TOWELS ARE PROVIDED
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE, NOSE, EYES, CLEAN YOUR HANDS IF YOU DO
- ‘CATCH IT, BIN IT, KILL IT’. TISSUES SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF INTO ONE OF THE RUBBISH BAGS PROVIDED. THEN WASH YOUR HANDS
- CHECK THAT THE ORGANISERS OF YOUR ACTIVITY HAVE CLEANED DOOR HANDLES, TABLES, OTHER EQUIPMENT, SINKS AND SURFACES BEFORE YOU ARRIVED. KEEP THEM CLEAN. WE DO OUR BEST TO CLEAN ALL SURFACES BETWEEN EACH HIRE.
- TAKE TURNS TO USE CONFINED SPACES SUCH AS CORRIDORS, KITCHEN AND TOILET AREAS. STANDING OR SITTING NEXT TO SOMEONE IS LOWER RISK THAN OPPOSITE THEM. BRIEFLY PASSING ANOTHER PERSON IN A CONFINED SPACE IS LOW RISK
- KEEP THE HALL WELL VENTILATED AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO CLOSE DOORS AND WINDOWS ON LEAVING
- WASH YOUR CLOTHES WHEN YOU GET HOME TO REDUCE TRANSMISSION
For viewing please ring the Hall and the Caretakers, Nick and Doug, will be happy to arrange a visit.
Tel: 07875 491031
Our village hall opened in June 2002 and is a first-class facility suitable for a multitude of uses. It is situated in a fantastic rural location with a large, private, car park.
It looks stunning dressed for a wedding and can accommodate up to 150 seated guests. It can also offer a more intimate space for business meetings or presentations and has up to date audio visual and connectivity.
It is used by many community groups and exercise classes and has a large stage with changing facilities.
The hall has a modern, well equipped, kitchen with facilities for food preparation, cooking and refrigeration, plus servery.
Recent review from a happy customer:
“Oving Jubilee Hall was the perfect venue for my 60th Birthday Barn Dance recently. We found the hall to be the perfect size, well equipped, and with a great kitchen and other facilities. The Caretaker was extremely friendly and helpful and there is generous parking on site. Having a stage for the Band was extremely useful as we had the use of the whole of the floor for tables and dancing. All in all, the icing on the cake of an enjoyable evening. Thank you.” CH-S
Should you be interested in hiring the hall, please contact our friendly team – we’d love to hear from you!
For viewings, please call the Caretaker: 07875 491031
For more information please see the Oving-Hall-Flyer
www.ovingjubileehall.org.uk Facebook: Oving Jubilee Hall, Oving