18 September 2014
6:45 pm - 9:00 pm
Oving Jubilee Village Hall
The next meeting of the Oving Parish Council on Thursday 18th September 2014 starting at 6:45pm at the Oving Jubilee Hall, High Street, Oving.
- Apologies for absence.
- Code of Conduct – Declarations of Interest.
- Issues raised by members of the public for discussion with Council Members.
- Report from County and/or District Councillors if offered
- Urgent matters to be discussed at the discretion of the Chairman or for noting and inclusion on a future agenda.
- Approval of minutes of meeting held on 17th July 2014 and review of actions.
- Mineral Plan/Gravel Extraction proposed in Oving Parish. Discuss & agree comments to be submitted by 22nd September 2014 deadline.
- Noting & questions arising from reports submitted prior to the meeting, all of which are tabled as read.
- Discussion of Financial & Bookings Report from Oving Village Hall Management Committee.
- To consider budget control statement
- To approve the schedule of payments
- Noting Planning Applications status since the 17th July 2014 meeting.
- Noting of correspondence received since the 17th July 2014 meeting.
- Next meeting: Thursday 20th November 2014.